12.07.2004

The Joys of Holiday Time

OK, this is basically a post to keep the page updated. Sort of. I've been busier than the proverbial one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest (and, yeah, apologies in advance to all of you fucking whiny amputees out there who are gonna be offended. whatever.)

What have I been up to? Well, mostly I've been trying to squash 60 minutes of monologue into my rapidly-aging grey matter. The picture, I think, should speak for itself. And to think someone once told me that "The Theatre" was a noble profession. Little did I know that they had been snorting Ben Nye #5 for years.

So, yeah, it's going pretty well, and got a pretty good review, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, that's where I've been. Still angry, but now wearing a fucking stupid hat. This is what I do for a living. Does that explain anything?

If you're dying for the details, here you go. Click on "Santaland Diaries"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home